Re: Wanted: PGP maintainer

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> > > And I'm in Canada, that was OK, wasn't it?
> >
> > As far as I know, Canada is not good enough. You are allowed to export
It is right now, but....

AFAIK, our wonderful governement has decided to change the rules. I read a
proposal sometime ago about rules similar to the us, and something about a
conference about them in october.

So Canada may not be a good country for the maintainer to live in.

cd

|                       |               Chris Davis               |
|   cdavis@cois.on.ca   |        Computer Engineering OTO+1       |
|                       |           University of Toronto         |
| Developer, Linux port to the Sparc/Sun4 Architecture.           |