Re: intent to packge: FreeWrl vrml browser

	I haven't tried to use xswallow plugin for Mozilla, but I will,
after I return from vacations (I have mozilla installed, so that will be
easy..) If it works it'll change the Depends to, Netscape | Mozilla I guess.
	You're right about the conffile, xswallow uses a conffile at the
user directory ~/.netscape/plugins/ if I'am right, or at the systems
/usr/lib/netscape/plugins.
(BTW I just looked and there is no /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins, does anybody
know if it uses netscape's??)

	I suppose the system wide configuration would be more precisely
located at, for example /etc/xswallow.conf, which I suppose could be touched
by other packages, am I right? Other possibility is writting a script to add
things to xswallow, script provided in the xswallow package, I could do this
and package it together... suggestions?? Is it OK to write a perl script,
maybe with a dialog interface if no command options are given? Or MUST I use
bash?

	Regards

	Javi