Re: Y2K compliance

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, MARROT Jean-noël BRX/FTRSI wrote:

> We are using the zmodem software issued by Debian, version 0.12b.
>
> Could you please indicate if this soaft is year 2000 compliant with
> reference to the following dates : 9/9/1999, transition from 1999 to 2000,
> and leap year 2000?

the easiest way for you to make sure about it, is to successively set up
your system clock to the given dates and check the software still operate
correctly (Although for the time being, nobody has reported any bug
regarding y2k compliance of the lrzsz package).

> Thank you for your answer.

	De rien.

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -