Re: intent to packge: FreeWrl vrml browser

	Please note that xswallow IS packaged in slink (look at
main/binary-i386/web/xswallow_1.0.11-1.deb) 'thought it should be in contrib
(since it Depends: con Netscape). I will possibly file a bug soon, but I was
waiting for someone to try it too :)

BTW, its good to find some other guys interested in vrml browsers, Fabien
Nicoles packaged vrweb, I packaged vrwave and had in mind packaging freewrl
and kwrl as well (but didn't have time)..

	Regards

	Javi