Re: intent to packge: FreeWrl vrml browser

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
jfs>	Please note that xswallow IS packaged in slink (look at
jfs>main/binary-i386/web/xswallow_1.0.11-1.deb) 'thought it should be in contrib
jfs>(since it Depends: con Netscape). I will possibly file a bug soon, but I was
jfs>waiting for someone to try it too :)

	Will xswallow work with Mozilla ? Then it could go in main.

	I looked at the upstream xswallow.  I think we need a script in
the xswallow package to edit its confile. (maybe you already did this)
freewrl needs to be registered with xswallow, but it is not allowed to
directly touch another package's conffile.

	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>