Re: Are They Investigating You?

Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > I know of:
> >
> > a) RBL - Realtime BlackList - rbl.maps.vix.com
> >
> > b) Teergrube - ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/network/mail/teergrube/
> >
> > c) Yelll - ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/network/mail/yelll
> >
> > d) planix' hosts.deny - somewhere at planix.com
> >
> > e) Igor's Debian blacklist /etc/tcpserver/badmail or converted to teergrube
> >    ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/network/mail/teergrube/teergrube.delay.debian
> >
> > f) Some procmail rules - check the procmail-list archive at
> >    ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/usenet/mailing-lists/procmail*
>
> Anyone of these exists as a Debian package? Which would you recomend?

I thought about packaging the teergrube but it has an unresolved
license.  GPL plus fees for use in commercial environment.  As long
as the author keeps this I can't package this.  Apart from that the
version I use has a) a major memory leak and b) can get crazy if
connections are dropped.

> > Except for f they are all IP based.
>
> Which means?

That you have to install it on the first mailserver the mail is
received and not on a server behind another line.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.