Re: Are They Investigating You?

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998 06:38:53 -0400 (EDT), seeall49@hotmail.com wrote:
> ARE YOU BEING INVESTIGATED?
>
> Has your personal and credit information been stolen?  Has someone
> assumed your identity?

[...]

With my increased pressence on the net and different newsgroups and mailing-
lists, I have startd to get more and more of these junk mails...

Since I have a permanent connection, pretty fast between me and my ISP
(but slower and slower from there... :), I don't have to pay for all that
crap, and gnus is pretty good on sorting away all this junk, but I still
don't like it...

I know about 'blacklist', but is there any better/easier to configure
package that can handle spam, and preferably 'auto updatable'?

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Surrey/B.C./Canada      (604)572-3523
Debian Certified Linux Developer  PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
Serbian explosion PLO Waco, Texas FSF genetic Mossad Panama smuggle
Kennedy KGB ammunition DES FBI Clinton