Re: Are They Investigating You?

Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> wrote:
> Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > I know about 'blacklist', but is there any better/easier to configure
> > package that can handle spam, and preferably 'auto updatable'?

I found out about 'spamdb' to, but I'm using qmail (and like to continue doing
that, I like qmail, even though it's not free enough for Debian), and there is
no qmail-converter for qmail...

> I know of:
>
> a) RBL - Realtime BlackList - rbl.maps.vix.com
>
> b) Teergrube - ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/network/mail/teergrube/
>
> c) Yelll - ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/network/mail/yelll
>
> d) planix' hosts.deny - somewhere at planix.com
>
> e) Igor's Debian blacklist /etc/tcpserver/badmail or converted to teergrube
>    ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/network/mail/teergrube/teergrube.delay.debian
>
> f) Some procmail rules - check the procmail-list archive at
>    ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/usenet/mailing-lists/procmail*

Anyone of these exists as a Debian package? Which would you recomend?

> Except for f they are all IP based.

Which means?

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Surrey/B.C./Canada      (604)572-3523
Debian Certified Linux Developer  PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] World Trade Center
quiche Cocaine Serbian Ft. Meade security assassination Saddam Hussein