Re: docbook-stylesheets & Christian Leutloff

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 06, 1998 at 12:44:20PM -0400, Adam P. Harris wrote:
> >
> > > Do you only want to do a NMU? I'd be interested in taking over
> > > maintainer ship, too...
> >
> > I've got an NMU prepared and almost ready of 1.0.9.  I'll just ship
> > that and wait to hear.   I wouldn't mind giving it to you, given that
> > you are actually *using* the package.
>
> Great that you have the NMU ready!
>
> Yes, I'm working with docbook, and I think I can take over maintainership,
> if nobody disagrees and at least the maintainer agrees :)

I haven't looked at this stuff in detail - but I'd like to see one
thing:

Mark Galassi has done some RPMs of the same stuff, and they include
some things the Debian packages don't (ie. the db2html script).  I'm
just working on the Gnome stuff now, and I haven't gotten too far into
it - but I think it might require those scripts in order to generate
the documentation.

So I'd like to ask whomever is going to release the packages to take a
look at Mark's RPMs, and try to add what's missing.  They are at:

  http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/docbook-intro.html

Cheers,

 - Jim