Re: CPAN Packages

On Fri, Jul 31, 1998 at 01:21:44AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	I have most of this already coded and working, unfortunately,
>  I have been swamped of late, and have not reaslly devoted tiem to
>  it. I'll try and move it higher on my list of things to do, and hope
>  to have it out soon.

As someone who has packaged up an inordinate amount of CPAN in Debian form
(about 15 packages, of which maybe 8 or 10 have actually been released), I'm
very interested in something that could save me time.

However, I've also got things down to a science so that it took me half an
hour the other day to package two new modules.  If you need someone to test
and or co-develop, please let me know.

Mike.