Re: slink's gdb

On 31 Jul 1998, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:
>
>    why does slink's gdb have m68k in its name?
>
> This is just a wild guess, but I would think that that whole string of
> items after the main version number describes a set of patches that
> was applied to the source package.  Perhaps it has special support for
> Objective C on m68k or threads in Objective C on m68k.

Right. gdb's version name reflects the patches I've applied so I can
sort out more easily the multiple versions I build...
(NB: If anyone one is willing to adopt gdb, consider it yours ;)

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -