Intent to package: xwit

Hi,

I would like to become a Debian developer, and, as my first
contribution, I want to package the "xwit" program (the README file is
enclosed). I know, it's not much, but hey, I'm just starting.. :-)

Any objections/suggestions?

Dima.

xwit version 3.4

Mark M Martin mmm@cetia.fr
David DiGiacomo david@slack.com
October 1997

xwit ("x window interface tool") is a hodge-podge collection of simple
routines to call some of those X11 functions that don't already have any
utility commands built around them.  The reasoning behind this is that
loosely every X function should be accessible from a shell script.

For example, XWarpPointer() will move the X pointer, but no utility
program exists to do so on those rare occasions when you could really
use it. xwit will also resize, iconify, pop, and move windows given by
name or id, change an icon, title or name, set the screen saver going,
and change individual key autorepeat settings, etc.

The program is released into the public domain.  The considerate
will leave credit for the authors.