Re: text adventures

On Wed, Jul 22, 1998 at 11:03:16AM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> I know of no adventure builders that produce infocom data file format.
> (there are several that let you build text based adventure games, but not
> infocom)

Currently, "Inform" is most widely used to produce Infocom format games
(known as Z-machine games). There are quite a lot of games available, with
Inform source; even yearly interactive fiction contests. I don't remember
the locations offhand, but a search for "interactive fiction archive" and
"inform" should turn up some results.

--
* Gavin Lewis  zif@hax0r.org *