Re: RH and GNOME

On Mon, Jul 20, 1998 at 04:16:56PM -0500, Kysh Dragon wrote:
> Here's an experiment for the masses.. go to www.redhat.com and find
> information, within a few clicks, that RedHat is available for free
> download. Heck, find Linux referred to as a free operating system anywhere
> on the front page!
Nope. Unable to.

The one thing that pisses me off about RedHat is that they *do* give the
impressesion that there's only one distribution -- I've seen sigs on
linux-kernel that say:

"For a REAL OS, use LINUX -- http://www.redhat.com/";
I don't care about promoting redhat, but damn that makes it sound like
it's the only one.  Most of the developers here I've seen have something
like 'Debian/GNU Linux....http://www.debian.org/'
etc

*sigh*....

--