Re: RH and GNOME

> FWIW... We(Red Hat) don't think of Debian user's as 'RedHat-bashers' nor
> will a few posts from the minority change our minds.  You(Debian folks)
> use and develop on Linux, therefore you are good.  We simply think of
> Debian as a different way of packaging linux, which is why I read this
> list.  Diversity is good. :-)

Undoubtedly diversity is good. To -encourage- diversity is better. In the
spirit, then, of diversity, let us each, Debian and RedHat have a quite
visible link on our respective homepages to the other, with the honest
technical merits of each listed (Determined by a slackware or Solaris user
for objectivity)

> > > You -Know- RH is slimy when they've got insiders here, too. ;>
> > > (Seriously, that's more of a joke than anything else - I'm not paranoid,
> > > I'm just an idealist)
> >
> > OK.  That's a joke.  It's in pretty bad taste.  I am not, in any sense, an
> > RH insider -  but I imagine there are RH people on this list - and why the
> > hell shouldn't there be?
>
> Well the word is out.. I'm the Red Hat insider.  I resent being called
> 'slimy', though I may be a bit sweaty in this 100 degree southern heat.
> :-)

Heh, you should come down to Florida, where it's nice and cool.

-Kysh, black rogue dragoness at large.