Re: RH and GNOME

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> wrote:
> Since red hat follows the fsstnd (or fhs or whatever) just as closely as we
> do, if these people are actully "owned" by redhat [1], I'd expect they will
> clean up that mess in short order when redhat starts putting it in their
> distribution.

I suspect that raster's opinions will hold at least until it is considered
production quality code.  [At the moment, he's been saying that everything
is subject to change, and he's not going to waste any time agonizing
over secondary issues -- I suppose he considers the directory structure
a secondary issue.  I suppose we should all be happy he didn't stick it
in /var/enlightenment/.]

--
Raul