Re: RH and GNOME

Shaleh wrote:
> Raul I have talked to both Raster and Mandrake in person and in irc.
> They say that it is theirs and they will do what they darn well please.
> Both of them want all of E to be in <foo>/enlightenment -- bins,
> configs, dox, everything.  He has refused to accept my patches.  If it
> was not for the fact that otherwise I find him and Mandrake to be good
> people I would drop E like a bad habit and suggest that others do the
> same.  However I like them and the #E community -- so I will patch each
> and every version by hand.  Yuck.

Since red hat follows the fsstnd (or fhs or whatever) just as closely as we
do, if these people are actully "owned" by redhat [1], I'd expect they will
clean up that mess in short order when redhat starts putting it in their
distribution.

--
see shy jo, very puzzled at all the anti-redhat sentiment I see.

[1] I find that expression very distasteful.