Re: Should we ship KDE in hamm?

>Is this permission, of which we have no explicit record, strong enough
>to address Alan Cox's objection?

what alan cox said, was : "watch out, maybe someone will say: no,
you may not bundle my code with qt.". like ian jackson did, alan did,
and rms did.

but the gimp people did not, the lyx people did not, and many others did not.
the day they say it, you should react. it would be a good thing, to ask the
authors now. but since several people were asked, and all of them said "ok",
there is no reason to remove kde.

even if one person sais "no" : it will only affect her code, and not other
programs.

andreas