Re: dpkg hooks (was Re: Upgrade report from "bo" to "hamm")

Hi,
>>"Dan" == Dan Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> writes:

 Dan> I assume that by after-package-configured hooks you mean that that
 Dan> package does not need to be configured in this particular dpkg run?
 Dan> For instance, for something that has specifically enableable support
 Dan> for a certain package but does not depend on it?

	Nope, It means run this hook after all packages have been
 configured in this run, please, dpkg. This is a very lispish thing.

	manoj
--
 Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity,
 freckles and doubt.  -- Dorothy Parker