Re: Debian Free Software (FSF) or Open Source? (was Re; non-cd...)

On Sat, Jun 27, 1998 at 11:22:26PM -0400, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> Kysh Dragon wrote:
> If I do I would make damm sure that it is ok to include certain non-free
> packages such as Qt.  If their is any doubt and it is not importent than
> I would not include it.

We can't make changes on Qt. So Qt is not free. We can't support Bugs in Qt.

With all this points (and more), we don't Qt on our CDRom's.

You have alle free software on our cdrom. You must only download Qt and you
have your kde on your x-term.
What is the problem?

Grisu