Bug Terrorism

No, you're not hiding this on the bug tracking system any more.

The reason that sendmail broke is that you made a DELIBERATE modification
to procmail that sendmail wasn't expecting.  While I agree that sendmail
should probably be more graceful about handling it, it is not a
release-critical error.  A vast majority of people (like everyone but you)
don't go breaking procmail for the fun of it.  It is NOT SENDMAIL's FAULT
that you broke it's MDA.  I really don't understand why people want to
blame sendmail when they do stupid things like this.

I'm sorry, but I really think you're being an ass over this.  You've been
provided with a workaround to make sendmail use deliver.  I will provide
it again in case you can't look it up in the bug tracking system.

define(`LOCAL_MAILER_PATH', `/usr/bin/deliver')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', `deliver -r $g $u')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS', `DFMlmns')

Both the maintainer and I (as a concerned third party and maintainer of
deliver) don't think this is important enough to hold up hamm.

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/