Re: gcc 2.7.2.3-4 miscompiles libc6 2.0.7pre1-4

On Thu, May 28, 1998 at 01:06:59PM +0200, jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> > My suggestion at this point would be simply back off to 2.7.2.3-3 plus
> > the packaging split modifications which shouldn't be too hard to do.
> > Can you do that Ray?
>
> I'll try to.

OK. There's now gcc 2.7.2.3-4.3 in Incoming; I'd appreciate confirmation
that this version can compile a working glibc.

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would