ircII license (was: Removal of Packages from Hamm (!))

Hello,

On Sat, May 23, 1998 at 05:55:53PM -0700, David Welton wrote:
> I think I sent something off, but, not getting a reply, didnt follow
> up on it.  Maybe it's time to try again.

I have filed a bug into the Bug Tracking System of ircII. mgr seems to be a
little bit unpredictable in answering request. We will see. I am of the
oppinion that the Copyright is not clear, and as far as I hear from a few
other IRC ops the discussion in some irc newsgroups had the same result.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --