Re: Removal of Packages from Hamm (!)

So, the phrase in question is:

> Versions 2.2pre8 and above are copyright (c) 1992-1996
> matthew green.  Any modifications to this code may be
> redistributed with this copyright attached.

I see 'modify' and 'redistribute'...  This right has been exercised by
many, many people, for such projects as epic, bitchx, and other ircII
derivatives.  This is de facto free software.  I'm not entirely sure
that I even see how this license violates the DFSG.  However, I'm not
a lawyer, and I'm not even an "I'm not a lawyer, but" ;-))

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org