Drop DFSG in favour of OSD?

Hi,

Just wondering...

Wouldn't it make more sense if we no longer refer to our licensing
guidelines as the Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG), and instead
choose to call them the "Open Source Definition" (OSD)?  They are the
same thing - and it would be a bit less confusing if there was only
one name.

All we have to do in order to kill off the use of the term "DFSG" is
to change the web pages and all references from DFSG -> OSD, and tell
people to use the OSD term instead.

Of course, we should leave the historical footnote in there that we
came up with the guidelines.

Cheers,

 - Jim