Re: filesystems not unmounted on reboot (was: Re: Two hard-to-find problems)

In article <[🔎] 3516D87D.861DDACE@delphi.com>,
Stephen Carpenter <sjc@delphi.com> wrote:
>there is a package in hamm that installs and changes init to run
>using a single config file rather than sym links....
>it was only when that package was installed that it was not properly unmounting
>filesystems
>(I had to play around alot to trace it back to that)

Oh. That's file-rc. In fact it has some more critical bugs. The latest
sysvinit Conflicts: with it though so you can't install it anymore
until the maintainer releases a new (fixed) version.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.