Intent to take over packages

Hi,

I've grabbed through the list of orphaned packages.  I intent to take
over these:

 . xsnow
   Joey was the non-maintainer maintainer, no real maintainer is noted
   in the changelog file.

 . xarchie
   This package is still in old source format and its former
   maintainer has left the project.

To clear the archive I have removed the following files form the
project/orphaned directory:

 . xsqlmenu
   I'm the maintainer and this package wasn't orphaned at any time, it
   was removed by failure.  The "real" version is installed in nearly
   the correct pleace in the archive.

 . ircii
   A, even security, fixed upload is waiting in the Incoming directory
   waiting for installation.

I might grab through it again some day.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!   /