Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

Brian White wrote:
> The following bug reports *must* be fixed before the current unstable Debian
> distribution can progress further in its development cycle.  Reminders have
> been sent to the maintainers of these packages yet nothing has been done to
> remedy these bugs.

Will there be any objection if I start doing a series of non-maintainer
releases to fix the critical bugs on this list? I'll focus on the easy ones,
ie, first the md5sums bugs, and then the insecure uses of /tmp. All my
packages are in a fairly decent state ATM, so I don't have anything better
to do.. Anyone else want to join in?

--
see shy jo