Re: On unpopularity

Andy Mortimer <andy.mortimer@poboxes.com> writes:

> Um ... no. Sorry. (In fact it does order packages -- alphabetically -- but
> that was just a placeholder).

What about sticking pkg-order in there?

> So it can check whether the filesystem is mounted or not by running mount and
> grepping through the list; it's not very intelligent. I never really thought
> it needed to be.

How about separating things out like this?

  Do I need to mount the filesystem containing the mirror? [Y/n]:
    (If Yes) What is the name of the partition or mount point? [/]:
  Enter the path to the filesystem root [/home/debian/mirror]:

or whatever.  It's not a big deal, but this might be a little clearer.
Of course, substitute the more descriptive text you're already using,
but that's the general idea.

Thanks

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>