Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

> Will there be any objection if I start doing a series of non-maintainer
> releases to fix the critical bugs on this list? I'll focus on the easy ones,
> ie, first the md5sums bugs, and then the insecure uses of /tmp. All my
> packages are in a fairly decent state ATM, so I don't have anything better
> to do.. Anyone else want to join in?

No objection, but you should write the maintainer first and ask his/her
intentions.  Sometimes the work is partially done but just hasn't been
completed yet.  There's no point duplicating effort if we can avoid it.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )