Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

Joey Hess wrote:

> Will there be any objection if I start doing a series of non-maintainer
> releases to fix the critical bugs on this list? I'll focus on the easy ones,
> ie, first the md5sums bugs, and then the insecure uses of /tmp. All my
> packages are in a fairly decent state ATM, so I don't have anything better
> to do.. Anyone else want to join in?

 I have fixed two of my packages already, and as soon as they are accepted by
master these two will be fixed. I would be concerned that a non-maintainer
release may conflict with maintainers attempting to fix the bugs themselves...
G.

--
Gordon Russell
http://www.dcs.napier.ac.uk/~gor