Re: DynDNS

> Can someone give me pointers to the source for the DynDNS stuff?
> In the past week or so, I've been flooded with requests from people
> to provide it, so I'll give it a serious look.

Hi.

I don't have any sources, but I also don't think it is a big deal to write
one from scratch. We should only agree on communication method. The server
side upon receiving such message should change named zone files and
relod named, right? UDP packages seems like the best method of
communication to me. Another possibility is a short TCP session or even
e-mail to the system.

Alex Y.
--
   _