Preparing upload for non-maintainer dpkg-ftp 188.8.131.52
It's been some time I use an enhanced version of dpkg-ftp (optimized
for dialup boxes).
As it seems that:
* 1.5.1 is still unusable for dialout boxes,
* I didn't heard about a new one to be released soon,
* Klee is too busy to integrate my patches / answer at all (or
mail was lost),
i am thinking about uploading this version to hamm.
I will indeed do so within 2 days if noone objects.
Note that it should be quite stable, fixes 5 bug-reports (indeed 2
different "bugs" only) and I don't think it would be wise to put it
experimental, where Klee's 1.5.1 has the same package-name.
Here's the changelog entry:
dpkg-ftp (184.108.40.206) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer release.
* Added check on Packages files' date (mdtm) to prevent retrievial of
already up-to-date files (Fixes: Bug#6018, Bug#8144, Bug#9276).
* Added support for un-sectionned distributions (eg. `experimental')
(Fixes: Bug#8598, Bug#15334).
* Several cosmetic changes in output messages.
* Switched dependencies to 'libnet-perl' (starting from 'hamm'),
because the mdtm bug is fixed now.
* Added the ability of retrying an upload just after one aborted,
without losing time re-reading all those files.
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Fri, 30 Jan 1998 02:32:41 +0100
Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email: <email@example.com> | support Debian GNU/Linux:
debian-email: <firstname.lastname@example.org> | more powerful, more stable !
http://www.a2points.com/homepage/3475232 | Check <http://www.debian.org/>
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .