Re: un-uploaded mupad

	   C. Meder pointed out that the MuPAD license does not allow
   distributing binaries.  So I deleted it from Incoming.  The MuPAD group
   gave me permission by email to upload it, but the license in
   /usr/doc/mupad/copyright conflicts with this.  I asked them if they want
   to provide a new license, since they were okay with distributing the
   binaries anyway.

If they make an exception for Debian, then it has to go in non-free,
you realize.  So they'd have to make a new license if they want it in
main.