Help out postgresql with debian banner?

Check this out:

"Its been suggested by some that another means to raise funds is to
sell banner ads on our site at a rate of $20/mo or $100/6mos, so if
anyone is interested in doing that, please contact Marc about
this. Its a relatively cheap way of advertising your site *and* it
helps the project"

For $100 we could support the biggest free database project, and
publicize debian!  Such a deal...

This isn't quite 'devel' material, and I'm sorry for that, but I think
it's relevant.

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org