Possible free (LGPL-ed) XForms replacement

On Tue, Jan 20, 1998 at 12:01:47AM -0500, wnpp@debian.org wrote:
> 6.  Programs that aren't available yet in Debian
> 6.4.  X11:

Please add the following to this section.

At http://www.cinenet.net/users/spitzak/fltk/ there's a LGPL-ed GUI library
"fltk", which is supposed to be compatible with (non-free) XForms toolkit
(http://www.cinenet.net/users/spitzak/fltk/fldoc/forms.html) Use of XForms
is the sole reason that several useful packages like "lyx" are in "contrib"
rather than "main". It would be nice if fltk were packaged for Debian, and
the packages in "contrib" that currently depend on XForms were ported to it,
so that they can go in "main".

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking