RE: Possible free (LGPL-ed) XForms replacement

That would be great to have. But it seems it needs some work. Not that
fltk isn't good enough, but it's just about 80% compatible. LyX e.g.
doesn't compile with it.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20