Intent to split mysql package

I'd like to split up the mysql package into the following. Does anyone
have any comments or suggestions?

mysql-server
mysql-client (including libmysqlclient.so)
mysql-dev (header files and libraries)
mysql-bench
mysql-doc

(The upstream source also includes perl libraries, but I'd rather
package these from CPAN.)

This will allow one to do client-only or server-only installations. In
addition, the mysql package is somewhat cumbersome as a whole, and the
new upstream version is even worse, with added tests, benchmarks,
crash-me scripts, etc.

The server package will continue to be in non-free. The client is GPLd
and can go into contrib, and I think the other sub-packages can go
into contrib as well.

Scott
--
Scott Hanson  <shanson@shcon.com> <shanson@debian.org>
Johmsweg 9a, D-21266 Jesteburg, Germany    PGP Key ID: 90A8A14D