New mysql package

Hello,

I've now uploaded the new upstream version (3.21.17-beta) of mysql. I
did not yet create subpackages, since there were a number of issues to
be resolved with the upgrade that I want to make sure are OK (before I
introduce more new bugs by creating the subpackages).

Since I'm still a fairly new maintainer, and since I made a number of
changes in packaging the upgrade, I'd appreciate any comments and
suggestions on the package. I've tried to mention all the issues
involved with the upgrade in README.debian. (Note that the DBD perl
interface to mysql is now included, and thus the package conflicts
with libdbd-mysql-perl.)

Does anyone see the need to keep a package of the the old version? If
so, would 'mysql320' be the correct name?

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Hanson  <shanson@shcon.com> <shanson@debian.org>
Johmsweg 9a, D-21266 Jesteburg, Germany    PGP Key ID: 90A8A14D