Re: MaintainerDatabase Copyright

Hi,
>>"Christian" == Christian Lynbech <lynbech@daimi.aau.dk> writes:

>>>>> "Manoj" == Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:
Manoj> So, that means we have to keep track of privacy levels for each
Manoj> field, which means doubling the number of fields, in effect.

Christian> Yes, but would that be a problem? I would not expect the
Christian> size of the database to become a problem, and with sensible
Christian> defaults, few people would feel a need to change the
Christian> privacy level of a field.

	Oh, not much of a problem, really, I just wanted to point it
 out. The next question is, how do we handle these fields? Do we
 produce two different xearth files, one under a GPL-like license, and
 one under a non-mutable data license?

	We need to determine what the licenses offered would be, and
 to hammer out a questionnaire.

	If you do not like per field privacy levels, object now.

	manoj
--
 "When anyone says `theoretically,' they really mean `not really.'"
 David Parnas