Re: MaintainerDatabase Copyright

Hi,
>>"Christian" == Christian Lynbech <lynbech@daimi.aau.dk> writes:

>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Schwarz <schwarz@monet.m.isar.de> writes:
Christian> Then, we define which "subset" of the maintainer's db
Christian> should be freely distributable.

Christian> One approach would be to have some specific levels of
Christian> privacy. Each field of the questionaire would have a
Christian> default privacy level, but each individual maintainer is
Christian> free to specify another level of any field he likes, so
Christian> that the decision of what is public ultimately is with each
Christian> individual maintainer.

	So, that means we have to keep track of privacy levels for
 each field, which means doubling the number of fields, in effect.

	Hmm. If the information about the privacy level of my email
 address private too? (do we need another field to determine the
 privacy level of the privacy level of the privacy level of a field?)
 [ducking]

	manoj
--
 The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  And littered with
 sloppy analysis! --anonymous