Re: Uploaded xkeycaps 2.38-2 (source i386) to chiark

On Sep 12, Joey Hess wrote
> jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> > Yes, but that is the other way around: the libc6 nextaw is explicitly linked
> > against libc6 (-Wl,shared ... -lc) , and ld.so knows this (check with ldd on
> > the nextaw lib). In the case of libc5, the old nextaw, xaw3d and xaw95 are
> > not explicitly linked against libc5.
>
> Ok, I see what you're getting at. But, you forgot about nextaw.

No I didn't. xkeycaps doesn't work with nextaw, and uses xaw-wrappers to
prevent it being used. I did report this problem as bug #11624, which you
chose to close.

Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks