Re: Uploaded xkeycaps 2.38-2 (source i386) to chiark
- To: "J.H.M. Dassen " <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Uploaded xkeycaps 2.38-2 (source i386) to chiark
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 01:40:52 -0400
- Message-id: <19970912014052.13110@kite>
- In-reply-to: <m0x9ASy-001FU3C@penguin>; from J.H.M. Dassen on Thu, Sep 11, 1997 at 04:43:32PM +0200
- References: <m0x9ASy-001FU3C@penguin>
J.H.M. Dassen wrote:
> * Conflict with libc5 Xaw packages. xkeycaps is linked against libc6 Xaw,
> but a libc5 Xaw might be loaded by ld.so .
That should never happen. In my tests with nextaw, I didn't not see this
happenning, if I run a libc5 program on a system with only libc6 nextaw, it
doesn't use nextaw.
Did you actually experience this problem?
see shy jo
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .