Re: Qmail?

On Aug 29, Pawel Wiecek <coven@i17linuxb.ists.pwr.wroc.pl> wrote:

 >Is qmail going to be moved from experimental to main distribution some
 >time before 2.0 release?
We can't put qmail in the main distribution because the autor wants to
approve any package different from his tgz. And I don't think he will
ever approve our version patched for dot locking, someone should make a
package that patches and compiles qmail at the installation time.

 >And what are we going to do about it being non-compliant with the Policy
 >(policy says mailboxes should reside in /var/spool/mail)?
We have make it depend on deliver or procmail.

--
ciao,
Marco