Qmail?

Is qmail going to be moved from experimental to main distribution some
time before 2.0 release?

And what are we going to do about it being non-compliant with the Policy
(policy says mailboxes should reside in /var/spool/mail)?

What UIDs and GIDs should it use? 101-107 as it is allocated on master
(why last two are not allocated in the distribution? at least not until
1.3) or 70-76 as it's written in it's postins script? Which one is right
(such differences are subject to bug report I think, aren't they?).

         Paul

--
 (___)  | Pawel Wiecek ------------- <coven@pwr.wroc.pl> |
< o o > | http://www.ists.pwr.wroc.pl/~coven/            |