Re: bzip2 -- no longer non-us?

>>>>> "Manong" == Manong Dibos <jwalther@citytel.net> writes:
Manong>
Manong> Were'nt you the one quibbling with me about the difference that any size
Manong> difference makes in the downloading of stuff in Europe, because the
Manong> charges for local calls are by the  minute?  Specifically, back when
Manong> someone recommended the documentation for every package be split into
Manong> separate packages so you could choose to download it or not?

No it was not me.  I don't even have a modem as phone costs are so high
in France.

Manong> Im sure many Europeans would be willing to forgo some unpacking speed for
Manong> the savings in phone bill.

So do i obviously.  I did this test just to show the space/time
tradeoff.

--
Laurent.