Re: bzip2 -- no longer non-us?

Were'nt you the one quibbling with me about the difference that any size
difference makes in the downloading of stuff in Europe, because the
charges for local calls are by the  minute?  Specifically, back when
someone recommended the documentation for every package be split into
separate packages so you could choose to download it or not?

Im sure many Europeans would be willing to forgo some unpacking speed for
the savings in phone bill.

Cheers,

Manong Dibos