Re: The TWIN stuff from willows

Hello Erik:

Erik Andersen <andersee@debian.org> wrote:
> Version 3.1.0 of the Willows TWIN libraries have now been released.  Since
> nobody bothered to try packing TWIN up for Debian yet (at least not after my
> unsuccessful attempt to make the last version compile with libc6) I will
> give it another try to see if this version works a bit better...

I succeded compiling and running TWIN 3.1.0 with libc5 under Debian (don't know about libc6).  I still have problems for making some large applications (Word 2, Excel 5) run under TWIN, but most of the smaller Win 3.1 stuff (sol, write, pbrush, notepad, etc) runs just fine with the emulator.  So please package the libraries, I'm ready to test them as soon as you make a release.

Regards,

M. S.