Re: Show me the money Re: Donations to Debian

Hi,

	There are other people in a  better position than I to talk
 about mailing list charters, but nomenclature issues probably are
 policy related, so maybe debian-policy@lists.debian.org is better
 than my last suggestion of debian-devel.

	Is this still an issue?

	manoj
--
 At first sight, the idea of any rules or principles being
 superimposed on the creative mind seems more likely to hinder than to