Re: Translate Debian... Anyone interested?

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> I will right start to translate the app-defaults, that I have installed.
> I will try to think about other possibilities.
>
> Are there more people interested in "foreign" debian?

Sure. I am. :-)

> Perhaps we could start a mailing list or so.

I guess that's what debian-i18n@lists.debian.org is for. C'mon,
let's move this discussion there and try to reduce the load on
devian-devel.
And there already is debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org for
discussion (in spanish) about the translation to spanish. (I think
that there's also a debian-french lists for related issues).

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental